- To prevent fire, never burn candles unattended.
- Keep lit candles away from children and pets.
- Keep candles on an even, non-flammable surface and never burn near flammable objects.
- Do not allow flames to touch the sides of the jar.
- Spilled wax will cause stains.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts.
- Discontinue use when 1/4 inch of wax remains.
- Burn to liquefy an even layer of wax; not to exceed 5 hours.
- Glass jars will be hot
- For best results, it is recommended that you do not blow out flames. Extinguish wicks with a wick dipper.
- Before re-lighting your candles, trim the wicks to approximately 1/4 inch in length.
- Remove trimmings from candle before re-lighting
- Recommended amount of time to burn candles to ensure the longest life and cleanest burn: 4 to 5 hours